Pages

Selasa, 13 Juli 2010

wait..waiting..waited..

My trending topic those recent days is : WAITING.
Actually I don't like waiting. At all.
Wait makes my brain burns. My mood going down.

Nunggu..nunggu..nunggu..
Is it a kind of activity?? I don't think so.
Just sitting. Doing nothing. Looking around.
Called waiting.
Doesn't create something. But boring.

Yes I don't like it at all.
But I realize that nothing's perfect in life.
All I want not always here. And all I don't like sometimes comes around me.
Yes. Its life.

Waiting, as something I don't like, comes to me continually those recent days.
And it become a must for me.
All I need always makes me waiting.
I really want to go ahead.
But I can't escape. I need this. So I must be waiting. Patiently.

How come it become a trending topic for me those recent days??
I never have problem in waiting before.
I never have enough patience in waiting.

But now..
I have it enough.
To wait something I really need.
Maybe its a maturity process.
I have to learn to be patient enough to be mature.
Is it??

Yes.
Nothing perfect in life.
And patience is the key.
Receive it wholeheartedly will make life seems better.
Its emotional management.

Just be patient.
Even its hard. :)

0 komentar: