Pages

Minggu, 11 Juli 2010

hey, my dearest soulmate. ;)

Hey,dear..
I knw u real out there.maybe around me,in this tiny world.
We just haven't find each other yet.
But soon,when it comes,it must b d most beautiful n unique moment.

My soulmate,u must b d winner of my heart.much better than others.

Thx for being a hard worker n strong fighter for me.

Yes,u might not be as handsome as rob pattinson or else darius sinathrya.
But for me,u could b much better than them.
Bcz u r charming n smart.
U hv ur own engaging style with ur great brain n behave.

Yes i like sweet roses.n myb i'm melting bcz of sweet words.
But tht's all nothing without provement.
All i need is fact,no bullshit.
N i knw u r a real gentleman with a provement beside ur sweet words.

Yes,i knw u love me.
U could enter my world nicely.
Ur kindness could attract not only me,but also my family n my besties.

N over all,u must be my greatest leader.
Could drive me better n threat me well with all ur care.
Save me for ur best n last.

Just keep fighting n proove ur effort.
Soon i'll realize that u r my real soulmate.
Hehe.

Aiu lg ksambet cupid

0 komentar: