Pages

Minggu, 11 Juli 2010

my greatest angel, mom. sorry...

here i'm alone in d balcony in diz cold nite..
Seeing at that clean dark sky..
N i miss u.
Suddenly..

Yes..suddenly.
What a silly child i am.
Missing u suddenly out here while u think of me all d time out there.

Myb fo u i always b ur cute nice little girl.
Ur beloved girl.
But actually i am not. At all.
Everything has change.
I'm change.

Yes i'm here far away from u.
From ur hug.

N with my silliness i'm being this way.
I can't do what i could did when i'm with u.

I knw u'll b so dissappointed if u knw how ur little girl is now.
I'm being like this,mom.
Guilty is around my mind.
But i can do nothing.
Yes i'm half a man now.

U pray fo me all nite long.
U r missing me day by day.
U think of me in every step u take.
U wish that i could b a better n great woman out here.

But i've done anything yet.
Yes i'm wasting my time.
Yes i'm destroying my life.
N yes i'm rarely think of u.

I'm messy.
I can't control my self.
I'm wasting my life.
My mind is full of shit.
I can't handle it.everything's soo confused.
I'm stumbling in the dark.

Now..
I really miss u so,mom.
I need ur hug.
Ur warm hug.
I need u to calm me down.
To guide me straight.
I see ur wise face in that dark sky.
I would say sorry for all my silly mistake fo u.
I'm soo sorry.
All i can do is pray n pray a sincere prayer fo u.
I'm begging God always save u as u save me until now.

I love u wholeheartedly.
Mom.

0 komentar: